Premium Account Overview:
Q. What doe “Premium Accounts” include?
A. Premium Accounts include:
- More Categories. Premium accounts can have up to 6 categories, instead of the standard 4.
- More Questions and Answers. Premium accounts can have up to 6 questions and 6 answers per category, as opposed to the standard 4 which are included in free accounts.
- More Questions (Rounds) and Answers. Premium accounts can have up to 8 rounds (1 question per round), instead of the standard 4 and can have up to 8 answers per question as opposed to the standard 5 which are included in free accounts.
- More Multiple Choice Answers. Premium accounts can have up to 4 answers per multiple choice question, instead of the standard 2.
- More Teams: Premium accounts can have up to 4 teams, instead of 2.
- Custom Colors: Premium accounts can apply custom colors to the game show. They can change the color of the buttons, the background, and the font.
- Custom Logo: Premium accounts can upload a logo (JPEG, PNG) to appear in the main splash screen, and at the top of the main game board. This image can be uploaded from a mobile device camera roll, or via the “Web App” at TriviaMaker.com.
- Custom Background: Premium accounts can upload a custom background (JPEG, PNG) to be the backdrop for their game. This image can be uploaded from a mobile device camera roll, or via the “Web App” at TriviaMaker.com.
- Custom Theme Song: Premium accounts can upload a custom theme song to play when the “Theme Song” button is clicked. This song can be added from Android device or the “Web App” at TriviaMaker.com from a computer. Due to Apple’s strict music upload restrictions, custom songs CANNOT be added from an iOS device. HOWEVER, once a custom song is added from an Android device or a computer, it can be played from an iOS device in the launched game show.
Q. If I buy a Premium Account, will the premium features be unlocked on my device, no matter which account I sign in to?
A. No. Purchasing a Premium Account unlocks the premium features for ONE account. Think of it like Netflix. If you download the Netflix app, it’s features only work if you’re signed in to a paid Netflix account. Our app works the same way. To access the premium features, you must be signed in with a premium account.
Q. Can premium features be transferred to a different account / email address?
A. Yes, but at this time, these request are handled manually by our customer service team. Please contact us if you need assistance in transferring your account features to a different email address.