Last Updated: April 27, 2020
All references to “you”, “your,” or “user”, as applicable, mean the person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Website in any manner, and each of your heirs, assigns, and successors.
OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES
Redwood Pro Media LLC. provides a web based platform whereby users can share and post homemade games (“Service”). Redwood Pro Media does not itself provide “games”. Redwood Pro Media offers a platform where users may create and post homemade “games.” As such we expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any copyright, digital or media related licensing infringement or complaint, and any including, but not limited to, a warranty or condition of good and workmanlike services, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or compliance with any law, regulation, or code. Redwood Pro Media is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by any user or game. Redwood Pro Media does not actively moderate user content.
ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
To access the Services, you must have an account. You must maintain and are responsible for, the confidentiality of your login and password. If requested, you must provide us with a form of identification to verify your identity. The Services are open to everyone – subject to approval of a Website by the Company according to this User Agreement.
You may not use our Services if:
- You are under the age of 18 (Child) without parental permission.
- You have previously been banned from using our Services or similar services.
- The Company cannot be held liable for actions of any nature committed by any User, including any such actions in the course of any events which are organized by the Company or by others using the Services.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- You shall select a username and a password when signing up to our Services.
- Your username and the password shall be personal and confidential. Each User shall keep them confidential and undertakes not to notify or disclose them to third parties or other Users to prevent fraud or phishing.
- All Users undertake not to use another User’s username or password, or any other personal information of another User.
- Each User shall take care not to disclose strictly personal information.
- We reserve the option of removing:
- Information/Media/Content published or present on the App or Websites;
- The account of a User which has not been used for more than 6 months.
- Each User undertakes not to carry out any action likely to hinder the operation of the Services and undertakes not to disseminate or arrange for the dissemination of viruses, spam, logic bombs, software Websites, etc.
You may purchase a paid Membership for one or more of the services or products offered by the Company. Your paid Membership will only give you access to the particular Company product for which you have registered. Although the Company in its discretion may allow users to use one or more of its other Services if you meet requirements, you will not be a Member of those other Services without registering for it specifically.
- The price and payment procedures are permanently accessible on the Websites.
- All prices stated include all relevant local taxes.
- We reserve the right to change the cost of any of our Services. If you are not happy with the cost of any Services, you may cancel your Membership in accordance with this User Agreement.
- All Return Shipping fees are paid by the Customer.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, no refunds will be offered (except in exceptional circumstances such as major service failures). There will be no refund of any payment made by you for a paid Membership if you haven’t cancelled your contract according to this User Agreement.
We automatically renew all paid Memberships before the expiration of the term of the paid Membership (where permitted by applicable law). When you first subscribe for your paid Membership, you acknowledge that when your paid Membership expires it will automatically renew for the duration and at the cost indicated to you at your initial purchase. Where required by applicable law, the renewal date will be specified in a renewal notice provided to you. If you do not want your paid membership to automatically renew, you must cancel your paid membership in accordance with the process set out below in this User Agreement.
CANCELLATION OF FREE MEMBERSHIP
You may cancel your free Membership at any time. You may cancel by logging into your account on the Websites and following the links, or by writing to our email below.
CANCELLATION OF AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
The cancellation of your paid membership will be effective upon the expiration of the relevant paid period and you will have full use of our services until that time. No refund is applicable unless applicable law or this agreement otherwise provide.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY THE COMPANY
If we cancel a Member’s Membership for that Member’s breach of this User Agreement, the Member shall not be entitled to a refund for the period remaining to elapse until the expiry of the account, without prejudice to any damages sought by us as compensation for the loss suffered.
If we cancel a Member’s Membership in its sole discretion for reasons other than that Member’s breach of this User Agreement, the Member shall be entitled to a refund for the period remaining to elapse until the expiry of the account.
Redwood Pro Media may publicly display advertisements, paid content, and other sponsored information. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you. Service Users may compensate Redwood Pro Media to “Promote” themselves in search results and therefore rank higher. Any such Service Users will be clearly designated in applicable search results as “Promoted” or with a similar designation. Redwood Pro Media may impose certain quality-related standards for Service Users to qualify as “Promoted”, which standards may be enforced and/or changed at any time.
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES & MOBILE APPLICATION INFORMATION
The Company may update and amend this User Agreement at any time and the Company will make the updated User Agreement available through the Services. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated User Agreement if you use the Services after the updated User Agreement are made available to you. If at any point you do not agree to any part of the User Agreement in operation, you should immediately stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company may make changes to, or stop providing, the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services, or restrict your use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services, at any time without notifying you in advance.
- You are solely responsible for all data, SMS, mobile carrier, Internet and telecommunications fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company can disable or deny you access to the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services, without notifying you in advance, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, for any violation of this User Agreement and/or if the Company suspects that you have used any aspect of the Services to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity. If the Company disables your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any materials contained in your account.
LICENSE, RESTRICTIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and for the sole purpose of using the Services, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to:
- Install any or all of the Mobile Apps on one or more mobile devices which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications;
- Install any or all of the Desktop Apps on one or more computers which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications; and
- View, review and utilize the Apps and any related information provided to you by the Company.
You agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services by any means other than through the Websites or the Apps. You specifically agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts, bots, unauthorized third party apps, spiders or web crawlers).
You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services, violate any applicable law, ordinance, rule, regulation or treaty.
You shall not connect to or use the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services in any way that is not expressly permitted by this User Agreement.
You may not:
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Services or any copy of software provided to you by the Company (“Software”);
- Cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Apps, the Services or any Software;
- Sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Apps, the Services or any Software, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of the Company; or
- Make any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding the Company and/or the Apps, the Websites or the Services.
- Engage in any activity that:
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive;
- Constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person or entity, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias); or is otherwise contrary to applicable laws and regulations;
- Disseminate any personal information of any other User, including any contact details or similar, without that User’s consent;
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, upon the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services);
- Attempt to obstruct, disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services or any other person’s or entity’s use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Apps, the Websites, the Services, accounts registered to other Users, or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services;
- Use the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services to
- Develop, generate, transmit or store information that is unlawful or illegal, defamatory, harmful, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; or
- Perform any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law.
- Each User undertakes to report any abuses to the Company, as well as any improper comments or conduct by other Users.
We reserve the right to remove all or part of any content created, used or circulated publically or privately by Users which is not compliant with applicable laws or regulations, or which violates this User Agreement. We may contact any User to request that you remedy any non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations, or this User Agreement.
The Company may at its option, terminate any account or may disable your account immediately if it determines you are using the Services contrary to the restrictions found in this Section 18 or any other terms of this User Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible, and the Company has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person or entity, for any breach by you of this User Agreement or for the consequences of any such breach.
The Platform may contain blogs, message boards, applications, opportunities to provide reviews, job postings, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities that allow Users to communicate with other Users and with Company (collectively, “Forum Areas”).
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute all Information that is posted to Forum Areas from or through your account on the Company Platform, including but not limited to all images, videos, musical works and text included in such postings and to such other persons and/or entities as Company may designate. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, advertising, marketing, promoting, and improving the Company Platform. We reserve the right to remove postings from Forum Areas in our sole discretion.
MODERATION, REPORTING AND FLAGGING
We do not actively moderate any content on the website or provided by users. We reserve the right to remove any user content. Users have the ability report or flag any user content if they believe they violate this agreement or any applicable law. Once a request or report has been made, we will review and determine what action should be appropriately taking.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
The Website, and some of media and materials contained in the Website, including intellectual property rights in the Website, are the property of Redwood Pro Media LLC. and its licensors.
Except for the limited license expressly granted by and to you under these Terms, no other rights, licenses, or immunities are granted or shall be deemed to be granted under these Terms, either expressly, or by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
In accordance with the DMCA, we will review all submissions or claims of copyright infringement. Please email us below. In appropriate circumstances we will terminate the Account of any user who repeatedly infringes or is believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that your use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services is at your sole risk. The Apps, the Websites and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions including, without limitation, warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade.
The Company makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any materials, information or data available through, or the performance of, the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Apps, the Websites and/or the Services is at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer, mobile phone or other device or any loss of data resulting from downloading or obtaining such material.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL , THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR HOLDING COMPANY, ANY SUBSIDIARY OF ANY SUCH HOLDING COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, WHETHER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY (THE “RELATED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON USERS REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY. ANY ATTEMPT BY US TO SCREEN USERS IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF SAFETY ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY ON THE WEBSITE AND WHEN MEETING OTHER USERS IN PERSON.
THE RELATED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH AND/OR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY INDIVIDUAL YOU MEET VIA THE SERVICES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OR TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS CLAUSE, THE RELATED PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR SERVICE.
IN ALL CASES, THE RELATED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
You further understand and expressly agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
You agree to, and you hereby, defend, indemnify, and hold the Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, investigations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, interest, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that directly or indirectly arise from or are related to any claim, suit, action, demand, or proceeding made or brought against any Related Party, or on account of the investigation, defense, or settlement thereof, arising out of or in connection with the services or:
- Any of your data posted or otherwise provided on the Services
- Your use of the Services and your activities in connection with the Services, including your communications and meetings with Users you meet through the Services
- Your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement or any additional terms
- Your violation or alleged violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental or quasi-governmental authorities in connection with your use of the Services or your activities in connection with the Services
- Information or material transmitted through your computer or other devices, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy, or other right of any person or entity
- Any misrepresentation made by you; and the Related Parties’ use of the information that you submit to us (including your Material) (all of the foregoing, “Claims and Losses”).
You will cooperate as fully required by Related Parties in the defense of any Claims and Losses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Related Parties retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay any and all Claims and Losses. Related Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims and Losses. You will not settle any Claims and Losses without, in each instance, the prior written consent of an officer of a Related Party.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH REDWOOD PRO MEDIA LLC. AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) arising out of or related to a violation of Disputes in which either party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree (a) to waive your and Redwood Pro Media LLC’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms, or the Sites, Content or Services (including, without limitation, Third Party Purchases), resolved in a court, and (b) to waive your and Redwood Pro Media LLC’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree to arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
NO CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTIONS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS
You and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Sites, Content or Services is personal to you and Redwood Pro Media LLC. and that such Dispute will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. You and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that there will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, you and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT
You and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section shall be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
NOTICE; INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to Redwood Pro Media LLC. shall be sent by certified mail or courier to:
Redwood Pro Media LLC.
P.O. Box 912
Crescent City, CA 95531
Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your Redwood Pro Media LLC. account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically in accordance with this agreement and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an email address at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and Redwood Pro Media LLC. cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or Redwood Pro Media LLC. may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for or, file a claim in court.
EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO A VIOLATION OF SECTION OR DISPUTES IN WHICH EITHER PARTY SEEKS TO BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR SEEKS INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FOR THE ALLEGED UNLAWFUL USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, LOGOS, TRADE SECRETS OR PATENTS, YOU AND REDWOOD PRO MEDIA LLC AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE MUST BE COMMENCED OR FILED BY YOU OR REDWOOD PRO MEDIA LLC WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE THE DISPUTE AROSE, OTHERWISE THE UNDERLYING CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AND REDWOOD PRO MEDIA LLC WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSERT SUCH CLAIM REGARDING THE DISPUTE). You and Redwood Pro Media LLC. agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in the State of California, (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), which are hereby incorporated by reference, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of California and the United States, respectively, have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award. You may also litigate a Dispute in the small claims court located in the county of your billing address if the Dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR
As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the applicable JAMS rules, the arbitrator will have (a) the exclusive authority and jurisdiction to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding a Dispute, including the determination of whether a Dispute is arbitrable, and (b) the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
RULES OF JAMS
The rules of JAMS and additional information about JAMS are available on the JAMS website. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms, you either (a) acknowledge or agree that you have read and understand the rules of JAMS, or (b) waive your opportunity to read the rules of JAMS and any claim that the rules of JAMS are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within thirty (30) days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section by writing to: Redwood Pro Media LLC. P.O. Box 912 Crescent City, CA 95531. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
With the exception of your agreement to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action, if any other provision in this Section is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, this Section shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this section, and the remaining provisions of this section shall remain in full force and effect. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there shall be added automatically as part of this Section a legal, valid and enforceable provision as similar as possible to the former provision.
The Agreement is not intended to create a partnership, joint venture or relationship of principal and agent between the parties.
No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or any other provision.
The Company may assign its rights under this User Agreement to any person or entity without your consent. The rights granted to you under this User Agreement may not be assigned without the Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorized assignment by you shall be null and void.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms, your access to and use of the Sites and your order, receipt and use of the Services shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the Website of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any Dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of California and the United States, respectively, sitting in the State of California.